How Old am I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Convocation Day

After what I have gone through, I was I enjoyed what I should have.Finally, I managed to finish my studies and get a roll diploma with pride at theUniversity Technology Malaysia. Skudai Johor ..LOL.

When waiting for a name in the announcement, my heart pounding. I was in a cold sweat. Every step that I do is the most beautiful moment did I feel. I want my studies to a higher level. But what could I because I had to sacrifice for my beloved parents and for the other siblings.

I hope what I have done can make my parents feel proud and more appreciate me. I will do my best to give back to my beloved families.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TANIAH ATAS KEJAYAAN RINA

Natasya said...

u can further study as ur wish laa

Shariffah Darwini said...

thank u..

sya.. berkorban demi yang lain.. xmau penting diri.. muda2 dh byk hutang.. adeh

Followers